Sanus Super Slim
Redactie AV & Domotica | 13 juli 2009
Two new low-profile models are the most functional slim models available on the market and offer exclusive design features for quick installation and ease of use.
(ST. PAUL, Minn.) Sanus Systems®, a leading global manufacturer of audio/video mounts, furnishings and consumer electronics accessories, has announced a new category within its award-winning VisionMount® line of mounts for flat-panel TVs. The new offering of VisionMount Super Slim mounts are designed to maximize the sleek appearance of ultra-thin LED, LCD and plasma TVs, allowing them to be placed less than an inch from the wall.
VisionMount Super Slim mounts are available for shipment beginning today, with an initial offering of two low-profile models: the LL11-B1 for large TVs from 37" - 65" and up to 150 lbs. and the ML11-B1 for medium TVs from 26" - 46" and up to 100 lbs.
"As TVs become thinner, consumers want them to sit even closer to the wall," said Sanus Director of Product Management Steve Frank. "Our new Super Slim mounts fulfill this demand with one of the closest-to-the-wall depths available on the market — at just 0.55 inches. These are the only mounts in the entire consumer electronics industry to offer such incredible features, such as ProSet™ and ClickStand™, at this product depth," Frank added.
Innovative design features make Super Slim mounts easy to install and use.
* ProSet™ post-installation height and leveling adjustment allows up to 0.50" of movement for perfect TV positioning.
* A locking mechanism securely holds the TV to the wall plate and locks with an audible "click," indicating proper installation.
* Quick-release tabs stay hidden but can be pulled down to unlock the TV from the wall plate — allowing easy access behind the TV.
* ClickStand™ props hold the TV 3.08" from the wall for additional work room when needing to get at cables or AV component hookups.
* A unique rail design allows the installer to shift the TV left or right on the wall plate for desired placement, even with off center studs.
* Wall plate mounting holes accommodate both 16" and 24" on-center studs (model LL11-B1 only).
Universal TV brackets allow Sanus Super Slim mounts to support most LED, LCD and plasma TVs. The mounts are available for a list price of $119.99 (model ML11-B1) and $149.99 (model LL11-B1) USD. To verify mount/TV compatibility, purchasers should consult the Sanus MountFinder.
About Sanus Systems
Sanus Systems, a division of Milestone AV Technologies, designs and builds a broad variety of audio video mounts, furnishings and accessories that will satisfy even the most demanding audio/video enthusiast or interior designer. Every Sanus product is engineered to enhance AV systems and the surrounding décor. Today Sanus offers more than 300 products, including on-wall furniture, home theater furniture, TV stands, audio racks, wall mounts, speaker supports and accessories. Sanus products are available at thousands of retail locations nationwide; a store locator is available at www.sanus.com